Waited 3days after I gave birth to breast feed so today I'm pumping for the first time is it to late to breastfeed ? Will my milk come in?

Dr. Mohammad Khan

In brief: Please breast feed

no you can do it now, will work very well, your milk will come in when the baby suckle, breast feeding is good for your baby and good for you, and it is not too late

In brief: Please breast feed

In brief: Not too late

Always mimic nature.
When in doubt, ask oneself what are we designed for, in nature? So, mothers breastfeed right away, in nature (whether it be human babies or pupppies). One can start breastfeeding now (5-10 minutes per breast) whenever the baby needs to eat. Pump after each breastfeeding. A mom should drink fluids (water, tea, soup, etc.). RELAX, as anxious parents are not as successful.

In brief: Not too late

Always mimic nature.
Dr. Shontae Buffington