I have a chronic stomach ulcer and I am currently experiencing severe pain right above my penis where my pubes are?

Get checked out. Not sure that the suprapubic pain is related to your chronic ulcer. It's possible but so are other things. And since you say the pain is severe, then you should be seen by a physician for an evaluation. Hope you feel better soon.