I had the scabies infection an I think there gone but I still have the bumps on my penus an the skin is pealing what should I do and how do I make them go away an I have used permethrin cream an African black soap?

Dr. Jean Wagner

In brief: Healing takes time

the itching can continue for weeks after treatment and peeling is normal.
Try a calamine lotion and over the counter antihistamines such as Zyrtec or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for the itching. Also a topical hydrocortisone cream can be helpful for itching. Vaseline can help with peeling. Remember to repeat the treatment in about 2 weeks and treat your family members as well.

In brief: Healing takes time

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
The soap is not important. Antihistamine will not help you and Benadryl is a sleeping pill----not to use if driving.