I have no spleen and I currently have a kidney infection. I started on Cipro (ciprofloxacin) 250 MG 24 hours ago. How long before I should feel better?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Finish the course

Regardless of how well you feel, you should finish the course of antibiotics; stopping short can lead to resistance, & in the future you could develop a worse infection.
I'm not sure how many days you are supposed to take Cipro; bladder infections normally treated 3-5 days; pyelonephritis (with flank pain, etc.) about 7-10 days. About 1-2 days before finishing, if you are not feeling better, TTYD.

In brief: Finish the course

Dr. Adam Smith