Can I take luvox for ocd and wellbutrin (bupropion) for antidepressant?

It is possible but.. Yes they both work in the body differently so in some cases it can be a good combination with Luvox (fluvoxamine) being effective for ocd and depression and Wellbutrin being an antidepressant that works differently than the Luvox (fluvoxamine). However, they both can cause side effects and it is possible that in some cases they could magnify each others side effects. So you need to go slowly with the guidance of your doctor.