I'm seeing faces and mild hallucinations every where. Worse when I worry more about it. Under high stress and anxiety. Can stress cause this?

In brief: More than stress?

True visual hallucinations usually comes about when there is more than just stress or anxiety.
It more often comes about when the brain is impacted by something such as drugs, alcohol and some times by severe depression. Sometimes during high anxiety the mind may play some tricks and distort some reality. In any case you should speak with a doctor if you are having any type of halluciination

In brief: More than stress?

Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Eric Weisman