Bumps inside of thighs?

Visual DX. Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist. The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!
Many causes. Bumps like this can have multiple causes. Allergies can cause bumps. If the skin of the inner thighs is too warm & moist, a yeast infection can develop. Excessively dry skin can also cause bumps. Rarely some types of infections can cause bumps like this. If it gets worse or doesn't improve in several days, see your doctor.