What causes elevated bilirubin and liver enzymes after gallbladder removal with ERCP and stent placement after?

ERCP. Many laboratory values can be elevated after manipulation of your biliary tract with ERCP and stent placement since it is an invasive procedure. Your laboratory values are all relative and your provider can trend them. The important thing is to have close followup with your gastroenterologist regarding these lab values and/or any new symptoms like abdominal pain or nausea/vomiting after ERCP.