My husband 32yrs old overweight, having TLC- 15000 and he is a smoker.He is feeling weekneess,wants to sleep most of the time,feeling more hungry.

Dr. Rashmee Patil

In brief: Overweight

Your husband is having symptoms of weakness and feeling more hungry which could be early signs of diabetes mellitus.
Given that he is also overweight and a smoker, I would suggest that he gets screened for hypertension and diabetes. He needs to initiate smoking cessation as well and if he is feeling sleepy during the day it may be caused by obstructive sleep apnea. Diagnosis with sleep study.

In brief: Overweight

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Getting sick?

Between being overweight and smoking, he could very well be getting sick.
Diabetes? Emphysema? Sleep apnea? Heart disease?

In brief: Getting sick?

Dr. Steven Seres