Hi, I had a sex with sex worker... around 8days ago.. I feel fatigue for past 6days.. is it because I'm anxious incase of HIV or it's HIV making fatig?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: No worries, not HIV

New HIV infections don't cause fatigue without fever, sore throat, and other symptoms.
And your symptoms started too soon; 7-10 days is the earliest possible. Finally, I suspect your self diagnosis is correct. When someone suspects his or her own symptoms are due to anxiety or other psychological origin, that usually is the case. See a doctor or clinic for exam and testing, but HIV is unlikely.

In brief: No worries, not HIV

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Yes & yes

The answer to both of your questions is yes.
Yes, anxiety can make you fatigued. But so can infection, regardless of type. While I can't speak as to healthcare in Hungary, if you were in the States, I would recommend that you see your Family Doc and get tested for sexually transmitted diseases several times over next several months while abstaining. In future, wear condom each & every time.

In brief: Yes & yes

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela