Will taking folic acid help me get pregnant?

No. But pregnant women need Folic Acid for pregnancies to develop normally, so keep on taking it if you are trying to get pregnant.
No. Folic acid helps reduce the risk of a birth defect called neural tube defects, but does not help or assist in getting pregnant.
Folic Acid Fertile. Folic acid is very important if you want to be pregnant to prevent neural tube defects. However, Folic Acid itself will not improve your fertility. If you are having problems then see a fertility specialist because we have tests and treatments that are very effective.
No. Folic acid itself does not help you get pregnant. It is highly recommended as a supplement if you are trying to get pregnant. Folate (folic acid) helps produce and maintain new cells, which is really important because of the rapid development of the baby.