I was put on 50 seroquel for insomnia by my psychiatrist as well as 10 mg Prozac daily for anxiety and depression. I started these meds two days ago. My anxiety is at an all time high now bc if the strange forced sedation with the seroquel. What can?

Seroquel (quetiapine) s/e? See your psychiatrist to assess for side effects asap. Seroquel (quetiapine) can cause a physical restlessness with pacing, "restless legs" type of agitation that is often mistaken for "anxiety." This side effect can be treated, but needs to be evaluated by your doc face- to- face. Ask your psychiatrist to assess for this side effect and if present to consider a lower dose or specific med to help with this.
Akathisia, serotonin. syndrome, other side effects, or progression of illness. Seroquel can occasionally cause intense restlessness or a feeling of wanting to "crawl out of your skin." Intense irritability or anxiety often a component. A trial of Benadryl could provide substantial relief if so. Too much serotonin is not necessarily best and both Seroquel and Prozac affect those neurotransmitter systems. Reduce dose.
Talk to Doc. IF things are getting worst , it is possible that the medication is causing your anxiety, most probably the Seroquel (quetiapine) but possibly the Prozac.Talk with your doctor and he or she will most likely make some adjustments. Not everyone responds in the expected way.
The Seroquel (quetiapine) is unlikely at fault, your body is adjusting to the medication. DO NOT HESITATE to CALL YOUR TREATING PSYCHIATRIST ASAP TO DISCUSS THE INCREASED ANXIETY!!! Hope this helps and good luck! Dr Z.