Hi i have been on my period since august 1st and just now i pasted a huge blood clot and just a few days ago i thru up several times in the morning and then thru up again at work for no reason . I could be pregnant considering me and my fiance have unprot

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Take the test

If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test.
In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.

In brief: Take the test

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Adam Levy