I have yellow/brown discharge, my breasts are sore, stomach doesn't fell good. Period is 3 days late. Is it a sign of a period coming?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: A few things

If your late for your period check a pregnancy test at home.
If negative schedule a visit to discuss irregular menstrual cycles. Vaginal discharge requires and examination to determine the cause and treatment. Abdominal pain is a very complex issue that requires a thorough work up. Breast pain also has a long list of causes like pregnancy, hormonal fluctuations, weight changes, cysts and more

In brief: A few things

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham