Achilles tendon & heel pain from sciatic nerve pain?

Heel pain. More likely cause is heel spur where achilles tendon attaches to calcaneus (heelbone), especially in women who wear high heels often. But sciatica is also possibility in one who has degeneration in spine. Heel spurs respond to gradual stretching of achilles tendon (i.e. Lower heels on shoes). See neurologist to determine which source is cause of your pain.
Possible. Sciatic nerve pain can travel all the way from buttock region to foot.
Sciatic heel pain. Sciatic pain localized to the heel and achilles tendon is most likely related to compression and/or irritation of the s1 nerve root. The dermatomal distribution of the s1 nerve root includes the buttocks, hamstrings, calves, achilles, heels, and outer ankle/foot. Other non-spine etiologies of achilles/heel pain include achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, and calcaneal stress fractures.