My 4 month old daughter didn't poo for 2 days and she is fussy all day. her urine output is over 15 timesa day.i breastfeed her and also give formula.

Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: ? Blockage

giving formula to a breast-feeding baby is a good way to make the pooh smell bad and to keep your breasts from producing sufficient milk to continue breast-feeding.
I don't recommend it. breast milk is far superior to formula. Now, two days is a long time. Call your PCP and suggest an examination. If not possible perhaps the PCB could order an abdominal ultrasound todayto exclude anintesintestinal blockage

In brief: ? Blockage

Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Cindy Juster