I have had hypogonadism since I was 26 .I've not been able to get my wife pregnant and my testicles use to hang down, now there in me or barley out?

In brief: See urologist

You need to have a fertility evaluation by a urologist.
This typically includes semen analysis (usually 2 samples) and blood tests for testosterone, lh, fsh, prolactin. With this information, your urologist will be able to make a diagnosis and hopefully offer treatment.

In brief: See urologist

Dr. Matthew Thom
Dr. Matthew Thom
2 comments
Dr. Matthew Thom
Please let me know if have any other questions
Dr. Michael Opsahl
If you are on testosterone, then it may suppress your sperm production. You need gonadotropins and HCG to stimulate sperm production. I do not have all your records, but yu need to consult a male fertility expert to make sure you have the correct hormones to stimulate sperm rather than just testosterone replacement.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Hormone Blues

If you are hypo gonadal then hormone replacement can help you to produce sperm.
I assume you have had treatment since you imply failed attempts. Having sperm is not the same as having functional sperm. You may have poor quality sperm that cannot fertilize an egg. Ivf with icsi (sperm injection into the egg) is very effective if hormone therapy alone is not. See specialist for details.

In brief: Hormone Blues

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Jane Van Dis