What can I do about me eating all the time I always hungry and depressed ?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Hungry and depressed
Your problem could be mental or physical.
Hypothyroidism or low thyroid hormone levels, for example, can actually cause the symptoms you describe. You can go to your local medical doctor and have a simple lab test to rule this out. Good luck.

In brief: Hungry and depressed
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Julia Frank
In brief: Emotional eating
The ssri medications and overeaters anonymous help many people with this type of problem.

In brief: Emotional eating
Dr. Julia Frank
Dr. Julia Frank
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Which came first?
Eating and gaining weight or eating with binging & purging can lead to serious depression.
Serious depression may make one a couch potato and eat all the time. In that case a vicious circle occurs where depression leads to eating, eating all the time leads to weight gain & weight gain then leads to more depression. The answer is to get professional help from your doctor, counselor or psychiatrist.

In brief: Which came first?
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett