What can I do about me eating all the time I always hungry and depressed ?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Hungry and depressed

Your problem could be mental or physical.
Hypothyroidism or low thyroid hormone levels, for example, can actually cause the symptoms you describe. You can go to your local medical doctor and have a simple lab test to rule this out. Good luck.

In brief: Hungry and depressed

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Julia Frank

In brief: Emotional eating

The ssri medications and overeaters anonymous help many people with this type of problem.

In brief: Emotional eating

Dr. Julia Frank
Dr. Julia Frank
Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Which came first?

Eating and gaining weight or eating with binging & purging can lead to serious depression.
Serious depression may make one a couch potato and eat all the time. In that case a vicious circle occurs where depression leads to eating, eating all the time leads to weight gain & weight gain then leads to more depression. The answer is to get professional help from your doctor, counselor or psychiatrist.

In brief: Which came first?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett