Is this mild anemia or moderate? Low hemoglobin, hematocrit, mcv, mch, mchc. High rdw, esr, platelets. Iron 3 (11-27umol/L).saturation 0.03 (0.20-0.50). B12 162 (198-615).

Anemia. If your hemoglobin is low, this is a measure of how much oxygen carrying protein is in your blood and we call this anemic. Mild and moderate are relative descriptions. It is more important to figure out why there is anemia so that it can be treated appropriately.
Anemia? Melissa B ~ there is mild iron defic and B12 is down but you dont give the rest of CBC to say anything besides that. Please print the entire CBC and I can tell you whats cooking thanks !
Complete blood count. You need to send us the results of your CBC(complete blood count: Hb, WBC and Platelet count)) before we can interpret your lab results and whether you have anemia(Low Hemoglobin(Hb) level)