How do I treat warts?

WART TREATMENTS. Depends on how long you have had them. Also depends on where the warts are. Also how many warts? For fingers, toes? Genitals? For fingers and toes, for instance, many over-the-counter wart medications like compound w, wart-off, wartaway sometimes work. Dermatologists often freeze off warts. Warts on the soles are very difficult to get rid of. See a dermatologists if they are stubborn.
See a doctor. There are many wart treatments, from over the counter topical treatments, to surgical removal, freezing of the warts. Medication to dry out the area of wart.