Can a wisdom tooth extraction site get infected 3 weeks after removal? I'm having some mouth pains around where they were pulled and some in my neck.

Yes. It is possible that you may have lodged some food debris in the healing extraction socket or that there are some spicules of bone or tooth debris that is still in the socket and is exfoliating. Swelling and bleeding would be indications of infection. It's unlikely a dry socket. Neck pain can possibly be muscle strain or TMJ from procedure . Contact the oral surgeon for an evaluation. .