Hey I am Leo 23 years , I have done my blood test and ALT (GPT) is 64 and total bilirubin 55 ... all others are fine Hemoglobina 162 g/l Hematokriti vol %: 49 % why only my ALT and total bilirubin are high ... I am scary :S any advice?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Abnormal labs

It's hard to evaluate an isolated abnormal blood test without having the results of all of the other tests, even if normal, and the clinical setting, i.
e., your other medical problems, medications, etc. I would either return to your doctor for an explanation, or upload all of your labs to us here and use HealthTap Prime or feel free to consult me on Healthtap Concierge. Good luck.

In brief: Abnormal labs

Dr. Adam Smith