Two yrs ago I started to develop a cloudy blue film on my eye also two bumps. anyclue about blue stuff?mydr guessed inflammation from eye prob.trauma but not much else explaining, why would I have ulcers and cloudy film on an eye I don't see from at all?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Band keratopathy

This sounds like a deposit of fibrous and elastic tissue interwoven with calcium which can develop as a band across the middle of the cornea generally in eyes that have an inflammatory history and frequently in eyes with no vision.
If this gets unsightly,or uncomfortable it can be removed by your ophthalmologist but will have a tendency to recur.

In brief: Band keratopathy

Dr. Steven Seres