I am a male who takes finasteride n 10mg Cyproterone Acetate and I feel slight pain or pressure at the base of penis when I finish urination. Common?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

Why are you taking both finasteride suppressing testosterone conversion to its active form - dihyfrotestosterone, and cyproterone accetate exerting estrogenic effect? Their joined effect will shrink the size of prostate and affect sexual desire and even erection.
As to their possible cause for slight pain and pressure at the the base of the penis, personal repetitive experience will tell story...

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jane Van Dis