I have a bulging disc and degenerative disc disease in my lower back. I pulled a muscle in my lower back can that cause me to have knee pain with move?

Yes. yes, but @ age 25 deg disc disease is rather uncommon unless other factors involved . Back pain w/ nerve 'pinching' can cause knee pain BUT a good examination / history can normally distinguish between back and related nerve pain and a primary knee problem( tendinitis , kneecap ,etc.). My reccommation would be to see a board certified ORS if your symptoms persist . Best of Luck!!