Can I take tums (calcium carbonate) if I've taken Pepto and Prilosec tonight? I have acid reflux and have had worse bloating today than normal. I take Prilosec daily.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No interaction

You would not risk an interaction problem, but clearly you are having GI problems that are not being successfully treated - even symptomatically.
Consider a full GI examination, Dx and treatment decisions. It might not result in clear answers, but it could and then life will be much nicer. Also, psychotherapy can help if anxiety is the cause. Best!

In brief: No interaction

Dr. Marsha Davis