What can I take with Prednisone? Advil? Tylenol (acetaminophen)? Aleve?

Either. You can take Tylenol (acetaminophen) AND Advil OR Aleve. Do not take both Aleve and Advil as they are the same class (NSAIDs). If you wish for more pain control, you can take tylenol (acetaminophen) as directed & also take one of the NSAID's in between Tylenol (acetaminophen) doses. Don't exceed the rec. dose of either one. but you may take the recommended dose of each, just not within an hour of each other. Using them both increases relief.