9 mos old baby has runny nose but no fever shuld he see a doctor or should I wait it out?

Cold. Most likely your child has a cold. Most colds last 10 to 14 days. As long as your child is not having any trouble breathing, and is otherwise acting normal, i would let it run its course.
Treat supportive. If the runny nose continues for more than a week see your doctor. As long as there is no fever and your baby is drinking well, you can treat at home with a humidifier and also use saline drops 2-3 drops in each nostril, and suck out with bulb suction.