Hi doctor! How effective is neostrata glycolic acid face wash (18%) for grade 2 acne scars? I underwent 30% salicylic acid peel thrice. Not much use. So if the face wash is effective then Please suggest a regimen too. Thank you

Forget this stuff. Nothing you can do on your own is going to touch the acne scars. I'm sorry your acne wasn't treated as it should have been, but you do have the option of getting seen by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who may offer laser work, filler, or microsurgery. Best wishes.