I have problems sleeping at night tossing and turning i have no problem falling asleep I've tried sleeping pills like melatonin but it doesn't keep me asleep I wake up many times during the night.

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Lets find the cause

You may need medical help to find the cause of your insomnia.
You are under some stress or anxiety which is keeping you from falling sleep. You will need a better sleeping pill but it means visiting a doctor. Melatonin is not a good sleeping pill by itself. For now try to exercise daily and relax. Yoga and Meditation is another means of providing relaxation. Go see a MD or Yoga teacher.

In brief: Lets find the cause

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Eric Weisman