I have a red spot on my face somewhat like a pimple but with no head. The center is numb. I am not prone to acne or pimples. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Neigatha Graney

There are numerous causes for the pimple you described including infections, external irritants.
manifestation of systemic diseases, and more. Be aware that diagnosis of skin lesions is very challenging without visual inspection. Additionally a complete medical history and exam is necessary to provide a full diagnostic picture. See your doctor now for correct and prompt diagnosis/treatment.