Is there any natural remedys for headaches?

Dr. Jill Carnahan

In brief: Feverfew

Yes, there is good evidence for use of feverfew for migraines.
Also magnesium citrate may help muscle pain and muscular tension headaches. Butterbar is now also being researched for migraine relief.

In brief: Feverfew

Dr. Jill Carnahan
Dr. Jill Carnahan
Dr. Susan Ortiz
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Cause of headaches

Magnesium, feverfew and butterbar are thought to be helpful.
I would add that finding out the cause of your headaches is the key. All pain is a message that something is not right. Consider whether your home, work or personal relationships are too stressful. Look for ways to change things that are not working. Another cause of headaches is muscular tension in the neck, jaw and shoulders.

In brief: Cause of headaches

Dr. Susan Ortiz
Dr. Susan Ortiz
Dr. Eric Weisman