What dr do I see if I want twins?

Dr. Kristina McCaughtry

In brief: OB/GYN or FP

Twins can be a wonderful blessing, but the pregnancy may have more risks than a single baby.
A doctor who knows how to watch for growth problems, gestational diabetes, preterm labor, and preeclampsia is important. Also, twins may be delivered vaginally, but some presentations will lead to need for cesarean delivery. Good luck and i hope your pregnancy goes well, .

In brief: OB/GYN or FP

Dr. Kristina McCaughtry
Dr. Kristina McCaughtry

In brief: Fertility center

You can't just order up twins, or use a special timing or position.
It is a random event. If you have plenty of cash and really want this, seek out a fertility center, have them prepare embryos for implantation in your prepared womb. It is expensive, not covered by insurance, and not guaranteed to work.But this is one way to do it.

In brief: Fertility center

Dr. Jane Van Dis