I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend during her ovulation and we are really hoping to avoid a pregnancy is there any pill she can take.

Dr. Roger Duvivier

In brief: Has several options

There are several options for postcoital or emergency contraception" which include the insertion of a copper intrauterine device (IUD) or the use of oral pills of estrogens +progestins, or progestin only called levonogestrel or a selective progesterone receptor modulator called ulipristal.
Any of these may be used within 5 days. The copper IUD is the best, most effective method and protect 10yrs

In brief: Has several options

Dr. Roger Duvivier
Dr. Roger Duvivier
Dr. Adam Levy