I have a whitehead on my scrotal sac that I popped but nothing came out, like it deflated almost... It is slightly swollen, which ointment do I use?

Dr. Carol Jacobs

In brief: Neosporin

Neosporin is a good first step at protecting an open wound.
Can also apply vaseline through the day if it stings. If area becomes very red and painful next few days see an MD to make sure not a staph infection. Tempting to pop lesions but really not a good idea. Always try hot soaks and layer of vaseline to soften skin and let it "pop" on it's own.

In brief: Neosporin

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: NONE

Neosporin and bacitracin are useless, often cause allergic reactions, interfere with wound healing.
Leave it alone. If it becomes painful see a DR.

In brief: NONE