My 6 month old baby boy weights 20.4 pounds and he is 28 inches in height. Is my baby growing okay? Thanks doctors!!!

Dr. Rajesh Kumar

In brief: Big Boy!

Your doctor must be weighing and measuring your baby every time you go to for a check up.
He is ~95 th percentile for weight and height. Which means he is growing very well and he is proportional as far as weight and height are concerned. If the parents are big and tall as well then this is the best growth for him. You should continue to visit his doctor and discuss his diet and his growth charts.

In brief: Big Boy!

Dr. Jessica Allan

In brief: Healthy Normal!

Using the WHO infant calculators: weight for age .
Your baby boy is in the 92.2 percentile. For height, he is in the 94.8 percentile. For weight for length, he is in the 79.1 percentile. Note percentile greater than 2 and less than 98 is Healthy weight!

In brief: Healthy Normal!

Dr. Jonathan Jassey