Psychology: I am so very bored in retirement but cannot find paid employment. Top educated. Advice?

Retirement goes best. when someone has a plan of action in place prior to retirement. One can always create one later if needed. If you can do so financially, consider volunteer work through a civic organization or religious group, e.g., hospice visitor, soup kitchen, meals on wheels, blood bank, etc. The world needs you and what you can do to help the rest of us a bit. Peace and good health.
Be Creative. It's great that you have the energy and interest in sharing your expertise! Consider volunteering as one option. I'm not sure your background, but tutoring for high school & college students can also be rewarding & pay well. Remember, skills such as management and business accounting can transfer to all fields, don't limit yourself. Good luck.