About nerves.I have my nerves crawling all over, my back my legs.It is really annoying.What can I do to help myself?

Dr. K. Olson
In brief: RLS?
Although we typically associate RLS with sleep onset, it can rarely occur during the day.
The sensation is of: cramping, pepsi in the veins, uncomfortable feeling, restlessness, crawling, an itch you can't scratch, or tickling. This can involve arms, legs, feet, and even the torso or head/neck (very unusual). Sleep is characterized by jerking/tossing/turning and non-restorative. Meds work well.

In brief: RLS?
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Some likely answers?
A type of neuropathy, an allergic reaction, a superficial skin infection or( less likely) scabies.
Bed bugs have been making a comeback as well.There are many more things that it could be. See you physician for a complete evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Some likely answers?
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett