I get random brief pain under left breast/up rib and it comes/goes.10+minutes of this pain. I have kidney stone there and gas/gerd. Are they related?

Possible but not. .....necessarily related: Irritation of ribs' cartilage, joints or nerves. Intestinal gas trapped in the sharp bend in the colon. Constipation. Spasm of the colon. Inflammation of the pancreas. Enlarged spleen. Stone or infection in the left kidney or upper part of the ureter. Ovarian problems with referred pain to the left diaphragm. Inflammation of L. lower lung or left diaphragm.....