I just had my gall bladder removed on the 11th of this month (two days ago). I am on pain meds...percacet, and am resting. I do have pain by the incision where they removed the actual gallbladder and it does seem swollen and slightly hard, but also all ov

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Call surgeon

Your question was not complete.
If you are just 2 days post-op, and having concerns that are not covered on your aftercare instructions, call the surgeon who did the surgery for the best answer. If you have a general question or concern, please ask again, and remember there is a 150 character limit for questions, so keep it brief but complete.

In brief: Call surgeon

Your question was not complete.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery