I turn 17 next month and have severe idiopathic juvenile osteoporosis. I have been taking idrophos and calcium after a femur fracture 2 years back. I have lost height due to vertebral compression. Can the height loss be reversed or corrected in any way?

Problems. I am sorry to hear of your issues. At your age height loss might be correctable but you had best hurry to an orthopedic surgeon. If the surgeon has already told you that improvement on your back is unlikely, please get one more opinion. Keep me posted please.