Small lump on the top of my big toe, green in color and it's only been there for about a week and it's also painful to the touch. Any ideas what it is?

Dr. John Rhoades

In brief: No

Impossible to give advice without an exam Please call your DR and get this done.

In brief: No

Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: The color of bruise.

Let's see, a small lump that has been there for about a week and is painful to touch.
the color green just so happens to also be the color of a resolving bruise, as it goes from black/blue through green to yellow. I'm putting my money on the results of a resolving bruise secondary to a subtle injury to the top of the toe.

In brief: The color of bruise.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Andrea Brand