My lower back been hurting when I lay on my stomach or side it gets worst I have to pull myself up because of the pain what can cause this been 2 mon?

Lower back pain. Welcome to the world of millions of low back pain sufferers??. You most likely have disc herniation of TL spine, for which you need to see a doctor who can help you confirm diagnosis with imaging studies.
TimeForAnEvaluation! There are all kinds of of potential causes for what you describe. The main point is that you've had your symptoms for two months and aren't any better!! Time to see a doctor or a chiropractor & get this tended to. At your age the cause is usually not too serious,usually due to stress or strain but why suffer any longer? I'm sure you've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin & a heating pad and stretching already.