What is the best exercise to get rid of lower belly fat from a c-section?

Pilates is good. Pilates is a good form of excercise that targets the core muscles. It may help. If you are just recently delivered, make sure you talk to your doctor to see if it is too soon to start working out. Another option is to go to a local health club and get a work out program to help you get back into shape.
Crunches. Crunches can help tighten and tone abdominal muscles. However, when you eat less and your body starts to mobilize fat stores, you cannot really focus where that fat will be dissolved. Must simply keep with the healthy program and mentally visualize the fat disappearing.
Cardio everyday. Any, at least 60 min a day, for at least 3 m's.