Wierd pain above breast but below collar bone on the left side of My chest what could this be? :

This may be. from a pinched nerve in your neck at C6-7 level(s) (or the early signs of SHINGLES in that nerve) This can cause referred pain to your shoulder/upper chest! Check it out with your Primary Care Provider! Hope this helps! Dr Z.
Hard to say. You will need to discuss chest pain (how long, how hard, how bad, how much worse) with a doctor. It is not going to be a heart attack since you are twenty. It is likely to be gone within hours, if not, seek medical attention.