Hello :) im experiencing cramps in my pelvis especially at the right part. When i stand it becomes more painful.thank you :)?

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: See Gyn>sonogram

Generally, cramps in the right side of the pelvis becoming more painful on standing may be due to a number of causes.
One cause could be a large ovarian cyst,which can be quite heavy> would tug on adjacent structures as you stand.For proper diagnosis and treatment you should consult with your gynecologist who will examen you and order an ultrasound.I know you are worried but UN- likely to be cancer

In brief: See Gyn>sonogram

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Adam Levy