There's a red area in both my eyes in the corners the past week and its gotten worse first it was the left eye alone now it both of them left is worse?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Red eye

Other possible causes of red eye include dry eye and subconjunctival hemorrhage.
For dry eye, try using an otc eyedrop such as theratears, three time a day. For the subconj heme, use theratears and cold compresses for comfort (this should resolve in 2-4 weeks). If your symptoms persist, call your local ophthalmologist.

In brief: Red eye

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. David Sachs
Ophthalmology

In brief: Red eye

Red eye could be caused by a number of different things.
Including dry eye, irritation, allergies, blepharitis, or infection. I would try some otc lubricating drops, if it is not better within a few days or if you feel your vision is affected then see your ophthalmologist.

In brief: Red eye

Dr. David Sachs
Dr. David Sachs
Dr. Robert Fucigna
Ophthalmology

In brief: Sounds like allergie

The middle part of our eyes may have some redness associated with itchy and tearing.
Cold compress may help or add some eye drops.

In brief: Sounds like allergie

Dr. Robert Fucigna
Dr. Robert Fucigna