I had restylane (dermal fillers) in lips.Bottom lip is too big(post swelling).Is it easy and safe to reverse?My doc has never done it. Should I find someone who has?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Pretty safe

Restylane (dermal fillers) is Hyaluronic acid and there is something called hyaluronidase that can be injected to help break it down.
Really the doc who did the procedure should learn to use it if s/he is going to be injecting and if you trust him/her to work through this with you. The hyaluronidase is a bit expensive. You might be able to negotiate the cost if agreed that you got more Restylane (dermal fillers) than needed.

In brief: Pretty safe

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Injecting Hyaluronidase is experienced related. Seek expert injecting doc..
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care