I woke up with a sore throat. Its hard to breath. It hyrts to xough. Should I see a docotor?

YES! With your symptoms of a sore throat and pain with coughing combined with difficulty breathing, you should definitely see a doctor. If you are making wheezing noises from your throat or if you find it difficult to breathe when you are on your back, you should see your doctor or go to the emergency room asap.
Painful Sore Throat. This is in need of immediate evaluation if you are having difficulty swallowing, breathing, and phonating (talking). Go to the nearest emergency department for immediate evaluation today!