I woke up with a sore throat. Its hard to breath. It hyrts to xough. Should I see a docotor?

Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: YES!

With your symptoms of a sore throat and pain with coughing combined with difficulty breathing, you should definitely see a doctor. If you are making wheezing noises from your throat or if you find it difficult to breathe when you are on your back, you should see your doctor or go to the emergency room asap.

In brief: YES!

Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Barton Butterbaugh

In brief: Painful Sore Throat

This is in need of immediate evaluation if you are having difficulty swallowing, breathing, and phonating (talking).
Go to the nearest emergency department for immediate evaluation today!

In brief: Painful Sore Throat

Dr. Barton Butterbaugh
Dr. Barton Butterbaugh
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology