Hello , really scared , looking for answers ....... My mri reads L4-L5 moderate bilateral foraminal narrowing due to disk bulging and facet hypertrophy. No central stenosis ....... I was told by my DR via x rays I have spondylothesis about 25 percent ....

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: See answer

Spondylolisthesis is a forward slippage of the 5th(usually)Lumbar vertebra.
It is the most common cause of persistent back pain in young people. Each vertebra is connected to adjacent vertebra by two "bridges" of bone. In spondylolisthesis both bridges are fractured. Treatment is conservative unless there is persistent pain or progressive slippage. **See comments below

In brief: See answer

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
If your pain increases by extending your spine backward(arching your back) then it's from spondylolisthesis. If your pain increase by sitting for a while then it may be due to a bulging disc. Aside from the slippage there is no correlation between the other MRI results and back pain. A large number of people who feel absolutely fine will show facet hypertrophy,bulging discs,narrowing etc.
Dr. Karen Butler

In brief: Abs

Why are you scared? You must have had some trauma to the back you are young.
Start off with back exercises and perhaps or for strengthening. Take up swimming this will help your back. And avoid strenuous activity or further trauma

In brief: Abs

Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Eric Weisman